Yimba Uganda (YU)Vision, Mission, Aims and Objectives
Equipping Ugandan youth with sustainable income generating skills!
A society of empowered young people, who are economically independent, socially responsible and actively participating in the development of their communities.
Our Aims and Objectives…
- Empower Ugandan youth with entrepreneurship/economic resources to reduce unemployment.
- To promote and increase access to vocational education among young people to reduce job seekers and have more job creators.
- To employ young people with the rights and skills for successful living in the social, political and economic spheres of life.
- Increase young people’s access to reproductive health services and education.
- Create a platform to promote young people’s participation in the development of their local communities.
Board of Directors
Mr Emmanuel Kusaasira Edwin
Ms Farida Kyolaba
Mr Peter Gonahasa
Ms Kalemera Elizabeth
Pr Patrick Buyinza
ABN Number (Australia)
32 604 668 559
Ready to get involved with Yimba?